Saturday, September 12, 2009

Some Minor Surfing Action

Our current not-so-nice weather (cloudy, gloomy, with scattered periods of heavy mist and drizzle) brought some slightly higher surf with it. I went down to Ruggles Ave. to see if any of the gang were down there taking advantage. There were some folks there, and I got about 30 shots, 7 of which passed quality control. I'm posting two here, and I've added a new gallery to my surfing web album with all 7 plus the shots I got in the aftermath of Danny. Meanwhile, here are two of today's good ones.



© 2009 by A. Roy Hilbinger

5 comments:

  1. You're lucky, I've been to the beach about 4 times in the last six weeks and it's been so flat! Managed one half decent shot last Sunday but the onshore breeze is keeping the waves low. I love capturing those little droplets that spray of the curl though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the top one better. #2 looks a little too serious for already being "out of curl"...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surfing in Rhode Island! Who'd a thunk it!

    ReplyDelete