Saturday, April 04, 2020

Visiting Cows

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic I'm on leave from work because I've been deemed too vulnerable because of my age and pre-existing health issues. So I've been sidelined until this finally runs its course and they lift the stay at home order. Luckily, I'm not confined indoors; taking walks outdoors is allowed according to the guidelines, so for the foreseeable future I'll have plenty of time to wander the country and take pictures. Today I decided to go up to Fogelsanger Rd. and the Rail Trail to visit some of my favorite cows, in the course of which I also captured some other Spring scenes.

Part of a big herd of Holsteins on Fogelsanger Rd.
Burd Run where it crosses Fogelsanger Rd.
One of a pair of Squirrels busily foraging along the Rail Trail
Spring Beauty growing along the Rail Trail
A mother (in back) and daughter pair of Jerseys on a farm by the Rail Trail
Corn Speedwell growing along the Rail Trail
© 2020 by A. Roy Hilbinger

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful! Hopefully many folks are finding time to view nature during these challenging times. Thank you for your gorgeous pictures.

    ReplyDelete