Sunday, April 05, 2020

A Sunday Walk in the Park

Now that I'm off work indefinitely, I can go back to doing my walk in the Dykeman Spring Nature Park on Sundays. With Spring coming on like gangbusters, these walks get prettier every week. Today's walk features one of the resident feral cats, a mystery bush whose white flowers let out a lovely sweet smell that can be smelled throughout the wetland, the perfect portrait of a pair of Canada Geese (I swear those two knew what I was doing and were deliberately posing), and the arrival of the Redbud blooms. Have a look.

One of the resident feral cats, sitting in the wetland
I don't know what this bush is, but the sweet smell of its flowers spreads through the whole wetland
A pair of Canada Geese on the north duck pond
The Redbud is blooming! It is now officially Spring!
© 2020 by A. Roy Hilbinger

No comments:

Post a Comment