I enjoy Rutter's compositions very much. This recording provides a taste of the talented choir and pleasing acoustics of the church. Also wonderful shot of candles.
Have a great Christmas Roy. You remain one of the most talented photographers blogging today and I always look forward to your posts. I hope 2011 is a great year for you. Best wishes, Alan
Roy as I former Newporter myself I really have enjoyed reading your blog this year. Sorry about the hard time you went through. If your in Newport next summer contact me and I will take you for a ride on my boat in the early morning a photographers dream. Peace Brother.
Roy, Peace and good thoughts in this wondrous season. Keep showing us how nature blazes her Glory each day and Glory shall embrace you, too. With Love, V
There was something formless and perfect before the universe was born. It is serene. Empty. Solitary. Unchanging. Infinite. Eternally present. It is the mother of the universe. For lack of a better name, I call it the Tao.
It flows through all things, inside and outside, and returns to the origin of all things.
The Tao is great. The universe is great. Earth is great. Man is great. These are the four great powers.
Man follows the earth. Earth follows the universe. The universe follows the Tao. The Tao follows only itself.
Tao Te Ching, Chapter 25 Translation by Stephen Mitchell
Oh no! A schism!
-
How dreadful that an organization of polite, well-dressed people are
experiencing a disruptive division. They’re such thoughtful people! For a
gathering of...
410 - Rod Picott
-
SONG 410
WRITTEN BY Rod Picott
PERFORMED BY Rod Picott
APPEARS ON Welding Burns (2011)
About a year ago I'm sitting in Ashland Coffee & Tea in Ashla...
I enjoy Rutter's compositions very much. This recording provides a taste of the talented choir and pleasing acoustics of the church. Also wonderful shot of candles.
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas Roy. Thank you for the wonderful photography and music. Eileen
ReplyDeleteVery warming and beautiful Roy.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have the most wonderful Christmas! I'm so glad you are my bloggy friend!
ReplyDelete~Betsy
xxoo
...beautiful, Roy. The photo is stunning and the music serene...
ReplyDeleteOh ....so lovely, thank you and Merry Christmas
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Roy. I like your new profile picture. I wish for you the most fulfilling of New Years for 2011.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Christmas Roy. You remain one of the most talented photographers blogging today and I always look forward to your posts. I hope 2011 is a great year for you.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes, Alan
Roy as I former Newporter myself I really have enjoyed reading your blog this year. Sorry about the hard time you went through. If your in Newport next summer contact me and I will take you for a ride on my boat in the early morning a photographers dream. Peace Brother.
ReplyDeleteJohn Rutter? Yeah, he was the best thing about Three's Company... ;-)
ReplyDeleteRoy, Peace and good thoughts in this wondrous season. Keep showing us how nature blazes her Glory each day and Glory shall embrace you, too. With Love, V
ReplyDelete