Here are two scenes from today's Sunday constitutional.
Carravagio’s “Bacchus” saved after flash flood in the Uffizi
-
[image: Carravagio’s “Bacchus” saved after flash flood in the Uffizi]
Torrential rains in Florence threatened to damage a painting of the god
Bacchus by th...
1 day ago



Wow, seals! That is excellent.
ReplyDeleteLove your pics of a landscape and world unavailable to me. Thanks. You provide me with a mini-trip.
ReplyDeleteOh, cool!
ReplyDeleteSeals are so gregarious. I wonder how many "Seal Rocks" there are throughout the world?
ReplyDeleteYou have seals? Seriously . . within camera shot? Lucky duck. We have a 'Seal Rocks' on the north coast of NSW but I've never seen a seal there! Really is time you trimmed that mo Roy!
ReplyDeleteNice way to spend a Sunday, Roy :-)
ReplyDeleteI (heart) seals!!! I can spend hours just watching....what a wonderful way to spend the day!
ReplyDeletevery cool... wish I were a seal on day's like that!
ReplyDelete