Thursday, November 07, 2013

Fall Foliage in the Peace Garden

I went up to Shippensburg Memorial Park to take pictures of the Peace Garden in full Fall color yesterday (I took you on a visit there for Memorial Day 2012). It was a very bright, sunny day, which this phone camera doesn't deal well with, and the sun was in a bad place to get some very enticing shots without glare and white-outs. But I did end up with three shots that give a good indication of the beauty of the place in the Fall. Enjoy!

The entrance to the Peace Garden
Carved rock and Japanese Maple niche
Flowers and decorative greenery in the Peace Garden
© 2013 by A. Roy Hilbinger

3 comments:

  1. That first shot is spectacular, phone camera or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I'm showing a tunnel entrance myself tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were all taken with your smart phone? The difference in talent between camera people and myself becomes ever more clear.

    ReplyDelete