Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Fall Foliage on the Rail Trail

I went walking up the Cumberland Valley Rail Trail yesterday; I noticed I'd never done a Fall foliage photo essay on the Rail Trail before and thought this vacation week would be the perfect excuse to fix that. I got farther up than I've ever gotten before, past the mile 6 marker and up to Oakville Rd. I took a lot of photos, and these were the ones that passed quality control. 

Near the beginning of the trail
A farm along the trail
The trail just path the farm
A farmhouse along the trail approaching Ott Rd.
Approaching Ott Rd.
Approaching Oakville Rd.
Turned around and heading back home
© 2013 by A. Roy Hilbinger

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, Roy! I love all the yellow...and the farmhouse has such character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clarity of that farm shot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me that youre going to keep this up! Its so good and so important. I cant wait to read more from you. I just feel like you know so much and know how to make people listen to what you have to say. This blog is just too cool to be missed. Great stuff, really. Please, PLEASE keep it up!
    DUI Risk Reduction Program in McDonough Ga
    DUI Risk Reduction Program in Henry County
    DUI Risk Reduction Program in Henry County Ga

    ReplyDelete