Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Fall Foliage on the Rail Trail

I went walking up the Cumberland Valley Rail Trail yesterday; I noticed I'd never done a Fall foliage photo essay on the Rail Trail before and thought this vacation week would be the perfect excuse to fix that. I got farther up than I've ever gotten before, past the mile 6 marker and up to Oakville Rd. I took a lot of photos, and these were the ones that passed quality control. 

Near the beginning of the trail
A farm along the trail
The trail just path the farm
A farmhouse along the trail approaching Ott Rd.
Approaching Ott Rd.
Approaching Oakville Rd.
Turned around and heading back home
© 2013 by A. Roy Hilbinger

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, Roy! I love all the yellow...and the farmhouse has such character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clarity of that farm shot...

    ReplyDelete