Monday, November 01, 2010

The Latest News

At the moment I'm living with my Mom but may soon be set up in the downstairs in-law apartment at my brother's and sister-in-law's house. When that happens I'll have internet access on my own computer, and Ill be able to post pictures again. I've also gotten a new email address; on my sister-in-law's advice I'll be cutting my landline and goodies lile website and email from my Verizon account and just use them for barebones internet access. Check my profile in the sidebar for my new email addy. [Note to David and Tony: return emails are coming from my new address.]

I've been applying to jobs on the internet, but so far I've been rejected by Lowe's. Meanwhile, I spent the last 3 days in the hospital again, this time for actual physical illness; I seem to have developed a bleed in my upper gastrointestinal tract and lost enough blood to make me pass out before it dried up. I seem to be well again and I'm back to catching up again.
And that's all the news that fits. So far.

15 comments:

  1. Thinking of you, Roy! Good luck with the job search! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. continuing to send healing vibes your way.... be kind and patient with yourself and as john advises - hang in there. off to update my email address book xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel for you. Hope to hear good news soon (though not as much as you do).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the number you sent me still good? Why am I asking that here when I can just go try it? Oh, maybe because it's almost 2 am your time. Curse the time difference!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It Sounds Like The Dust is Settling A Tad?+Keep Us Updated + Polish Your Camera!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear from you, Roy. Peace and blessings coming your way from the manor! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Roy. At least you have family around you and that's worth so much at times like this. Drop an email any time you like. We're all rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hang in there, Roy. I'm boycotting Lowe's. Anyway, you wouldn't want to work at a place too dumb to not hire you, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Baino said it all....we are All rooting for you, and as Mouse said, "be kind to yourself". Wishing you a world of happiness you deserve for all the pleasere you have brought to us~ Holly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are feeling better... hope that continues! Take care of you. The passing out thing is a royal pain; I don't advise it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been away, Roy. Got back from Bali on 27 Oct when you posted this. I'm not sure I understand what's going on in your reality, but it sounds like a sizeable quake. Whatever the situation, you know we think the world of you and love you enormously.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thinking of you today. praying for peace and healing for you xx

    ReplyDelete