Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another Tour of My "Crust of the Earth"

I remembered that I had this slideshow from July of 2007 which follows the path of my usual Sunday "constitutional" - through Ballard Park, down Hazard Rd., across a brief section of Ocean Drive, up Brenton Rd. to the "country lane" section (Hammersmith Rd. and Beacon Hill Rd.), and ending up at King Park at the southern end of Newport Harbor. And all set to Ludwig van Beethoven's own little walk in the country, the first movement of his Symphony #6, the "Pastoral". I hope you enjoy this little stroll!




© 2007 & 2009 by A. Roy Hilbinger

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Roy! I especially enjoyed the swans and that lovely rock wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...absolutely beautiful. You live near a gorgeous nature center...very lucky! My son, Matty, is sitting here with me and liked the slideshow also..the music fit perfectly...very peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's alot greener down in Newport than N.H. lovely music and slide show. enjoyed it immensely.

    ReplyDelete