Monday, November 07, 2011

A Job with a View

This is the view from in front of the Lowe's Garden Center in Shippensburg, PA, where I've worked since March. I've only just gotten around to taking a shot, mainly because it's only just slacked off enough for me to get a good shot. Plus the Fall foliage colors and the "golden hour" light was just perfect. The first shot is the segment of South Mountain nearest us. The second shot is the full panorama of the mountain from that spot.



© 2011 by A. Roy Hilbinger

5 comments:

  1. Nice shots! It certainly helps to have a view during the workday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh clearly not a Sunday. Our local garden/hardware is chockers on the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want mountains! :)
    I love your eye for light and color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy you found a job! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete