Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Early Morning in the Park

I had an early errand this morning, a fasting blood test, so I was out and going while it was still dark. I got out of the clinic just at sunrise so I figured I'd walk through the park on the way home to see who else would be up that early. ((sigh)) No luck on deer or foxes or raccoons or minks or any other more nocturnal critters; they'd already gone off to bed. Oh well... Still I got some pictures worth keeping.

I came through the park in the reverse of my usual walk, so the meadow panorama was my first view
Two Mallard drakes in the creek where it goes under the railroad tracks
Another Song Sparrow in that Sycamore in the wetland
On my way out of the park I stopped to get my favorite shot of the "bridges" between the ball fields
© 2020 by A. Roy Hilbinger

No comments:

Post a Comment