Thursday, January 23, 2014

More Snow in Spring Hill Cemetery

I knew the snow I showed you yesterday would have some photogenic effect on the local graveyards, so I went to look this morning. Long-time readers know my love for cemeteries and gravestones, and also of my love for photographing them in the snow; this was one more excuse to indulge that love. Heh, heh! I got some good shots in Spring Hill cemetery, but none of the shots I took in God's Acre downtown on Prince St. worked out. So here are the good shots from Spring Hill. Enjoy!





© 2014 by A. Roy Hilbinger

4 comments:

  1. Brrr! Just looking at those makes me chilly! Btw, loved your facebook picture today...hope your beard thawed! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back to my favorite haunt... Sorry. But how I love your photographs of this cemetery. The black and white is apropos; the contrasts dramatic.

    I'd love to take a walk there - wait. I just did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patrice, any time you want to come up for a visit, let me know; we can try to plan it around mutual days off from work. And better than the cemetery, we can go up on the mountain and I can introduce you to some Raven friends.

      Delete
  3. Hello, I was very encouraged to find this site. The reason being that this is such an informative post.
    Defensive Driving Schools in Butts County
    Defensiving Driving Schools in Jackson Ga

    ReplyDelete