Monday, June 18, 2012

A Damp Walk

It rained some this morning; not heavily, but things did get wet. It was still spitting a little when I left the house, but had quit by the time I reached the Dykeman Wetlands Park and walking trail. But it was still wet under the trees, especially when the breeze picked up. I got a good few photos, but I thought I'd limit this post to the macro shots I got, which emphasize all the water droplets on things.

















In case anybody's interested, here are the plant (and other) IDs from top to bottom: Red Maple; a wet Mallard Duck feather; Horse Nettle; Daylily; White Campion; Bindweed; Indian (Wild) Strawberry (considerably smaller, blander, and less sweet than the domesticated kind); and yes, the Blackberries are just coming into season.

© 2012 by A. Roy Hilbinger 

4 comments:

  1. mmmm...I especially love that last photo! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shot Roy. I never fail to visit your every post. Keep the spirit, and keep amusing us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so summer :)
    Do you want to beautify your home and your chidren's room with Wall decals? you can check out these nice blogs:
    funny stickers
    Australia removable wall stickers
    beautify our home with decals
    Wall Art decals
    wall art stickers australia

    ReplyDelete