Tuesday, May 26, 2020

A Little Ramble

I did a brief ramble in the Dykeman Spring Nature Park this morning, getting it in before the heat settled in for the day. We're getting in to the 80s this afternoon, but while I was in the park it was in the mid 70s with a pleasant breeze blowing. Lots of flowers, a Song Sparrow, and a Painted Turtle sunning on a rock in the north duck pond were the chief subjects today, plus a panoramic shot of the pond from my favorite bench under the Kentucky Coffee Tree. It was all very laid back!

The Multiflora Roses are adding their sweet scent throughout the park
This Painted Turtle actually let me get quite close
My favorite view in the park
Daisy Fleabane along the trail in the wetland
A Song Sparrow singing away
Yellow Wood Sorrel along the trail in the wetland
© 2020 by A. Roy Hilbinger

No comments:

Post a Comment