Monday, May 13, 2019

Water, Water Everywhere

It's been raining lately. A lot. Last year was one of the wettest on record, and according to the meteorologists this year is starting out to be even wetter. It rained through this past weekend, especially yesterday. And today is no different - it started out raining, then slacked off to drizzle, and then went back to a steady, moderate rain. And since this is my weekend and I absolutely had to hit the grocery store today, I did my weekly walk in the Dykeman Spring Nature Park in that steady rain. So I donned my Kamik© waterproof boots and headed off to shoot the park in the rain. The following are the shots that worked the best.

The creek in the park as it runs between the ball fields, with lots of raindrops
Entering the park on a very wet boardwalk
One of the streams deep in the wetland
The north duck pond in the rain
And of course, me being who I am, I just had to tack this old chestnut onto the end of a post about a park in the rain. Heh, heh!



Photos © 2019 by A. Roy Hilbinger 

No comments:

Post a Comment