Saturday, February 28, 2015

Here and There

Today was errands day, and I kept my eye out for interesting things while I was out running them. Tomorrow I'll have some more Nature shots as I'll have the day free and it'll be snowing again. I love taking shots in the snow!

I've been meaning to get a shot of this shed window on Lutz Ave. for a while. I finally got around to it.

This car on Fort Rd. obviously hasn't been moved in a while

This window on Burd St. is still decorated for Winter

© 2015 by A. Roy Hilbinger 

2 comments:

  1. If there are interesting things to find, you will find them Roy. Now thinking about what I have just written, I would like to amend it. There are always things around - it is your unique photographic eye which makes them interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, if it were my kids' windows, there'd be mouth and tongue marks, too.

    ReplyDelete