Saturday, May 24, 2014

Saturday Scenes

I'm off for the weekend, and as usual this day was errands day. A little busier this time, because my uncle Tim was up visiting my Mom, and they came here for lunch. We bought Subway stuff and went over to the duck ponds picnic area in the Dykeman Spring Nature Park to have a little picnic. I finally got a chance to go grocery shopping in the afternoon, and there really wasn't a lot of time for photography, but I did manage to get the shots posted below on Baltimore Rd. near the grocery store. Enjoy!

A patch of Philadelphia Fleabane in a field near the grocery store
A view of South Mountain from Baltimore Rd.
© 2014 by A. Roy Hilbinger

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect day for a picnic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply wanted to appreciate you yet again. I am not sure what I would have used without the type of information shared by you directly on such a subject. This was a very alarming setting in my view, however , spending time with a skilled mode you handled that made me to cry for fulfillment. I am just happy for this information and thus hope you are aware of a great job you are doing teaching most people using a blog. I know that you’ve never got to know all of us.
    Defensive Driving Course in Locust Grove
    Defensive Driving Course in Locust Grove Ga
    Defensive Driving Course in McDonough

    ReplyDelete