Sunday, September 15, 2013

Up On the Meadow Trail Again

I walked around on the Meadow Trail again this morning. I have a thing for meadows; they're rich in plant and animal species, and their look can change dramatically in the course of the growing season, with a different set of flowers blooming almost monthly from March to October. Today I decided to take wide-angled shots focusing on the rolling nature of the meadow. Enjoy!

Looking east
Looking southeast
Looking southeast
Looking northwest
Looking northwest
Looking northwest
© 2013 by A. Roy Hilbinger 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots... but I think you've used up your "green quota" for the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very amazed by the information of this blog and i am glad i had a look over the blog. thank you so much for sharing such great information.
    DUI Risk Reduction Course in Locust Grove
    DUI Risk Reduction Course in Locust Grove Ga
    DUI Risk Reduction Program in McDonough

    ReplyDelete