Monday, August 13, 2012

On the Rail Trail in Black & White

I decided to hike up the Cumberland Valley Rail Trail today. I also decided to shoot in black and white again, this time using my circular polarizer filter because it was a fairly sunny day. And once again I shot in 400 ISO to get the feel of Kodak Tri-X 400 film. I focused on the trail itself, the surrounding farms, and made a special trip down Duncan Rd. to take more pictures of the Old Order Mennonite meeting house there. Plus I stopped by a farmer's front yard produce stand to pick up some fresh peaches and tomatoes! Here are some shots; you can click here to see all the shots that passed quality control. Enjoy!





© 2012 by A. Roy Hilbinger

1 comment:

  1. And enjoy I did, thoroughly. What wonderful rolling countryside - surely the original settlers must have thought they had discovered a kind of paradise.

    ReplyDelete