Saturday, August 26, 2017

Corn Festival 2017

Ahhhhhh! It's Corn Festival day again! This year I decided to focus on people rather than on the handcrafted stuff. You'll see some booths, but mostly you'll see the people, in masses, colorful, and doing what people do at the Corn Festival - having fun!

It was already packed at 9:30 am
I couldn't resist showing you this antique fire engine at the Cumberland Valley Hose Co. #2
Right smack in the middle of the festival at around 10:30 am
Both the people and the goods are always colorful
Even more crowded at around 2:00 pm
Corny the Corn Clown making his rounds
As for myself, I had lots of fun and saw lots of people I hadn't seen in a while. As you can tell from the photos, the weather was drop dead gorgeous. It was a great day at the Corn Festival!

© 2017 by A. Roy Hilbinger 

No comments:

Post a Comment