Sunday, April 19, 2020

The Sound of Small Birds Singing

This week's Sunday walk in the Dykeman Spring Nature Park was a pretty joyful one, with lots of birdsong and birds flitting about. The Spring Warbler migration has started, and there are lots of tiny birds with lively voices in the air. I only got a shot of one Warbler but saw lots more flitting from branch to branch way up out of the camera's range. But they weren't the only birds in the park today, and I got a few workable shots.

The one Warbler shot I got; I don't know which kind because a lot of these little'uns are hard to tell apart.
A White-breasted Nuthatch
A Red-winged Blackbird fussing at me in the wetland by the north duck pond
A Black-capped Chickadee way up in a tree
© 2020 by A. Roy Hilbinger

No comments:

Post a Comment