Monday, October 14, 2019

The Other Way Around

Yesterday I needed to pick up some lunch things from the grocery store, but rather than take my usual route through the Dykeman Spring Nature Park first I went the opposite way - grocery store first, then through the park starting up on the meadow and then down to the wetland. I didn't get my usual amount of photos because nothing much has changed since my last walk in the park, but I did get a few I was pleased with. Come take a look.

The view north from the top of the meadow
Intersecting levels up on the meadow
Reflections on the north duck pond
© 2019 by A. Roy Hilbinger

1 comment:

  1. Everything is so green. Just beautiful. Second one especially love the composition.
    Down here we just had our first little bit of rain after a month so everything is brown and dry.

    ReplyDelete