A beautiful late Autumn day, and perfect for a long, meandering walk on the way to the grocery store late this morning - temperatures in the 40s F (4º - 9º C), dry, dry air, blue skies, and no wind. I was also scoping out material to use in my annual wreath, which I'll be making tomorrow. I already have a nice bunch of Douglas Fir twigs from work, I already know where I can get some great Holly twigs, and today on my walk I found a good source of English Ivy and a beautiful Red Cedar with lots of blue berries. I'll go back tomorrow morning to gather the Holly, Ivy, and Cedar, and then make the wreath. Meanwhile, here's the gorgeous day I walked through today.
Frightening
-
Artificial intelligence took one of my photographs of North Bridge and
Burdock Way in Halifax and did this with it. It's frightening. The problem
is, i...
18 hours ago





Gorgeous Roy!!!!
ReplyDelete