Sunday, November 08, 2015

It's Calendar Time Again!

Yes, friends and neighbors, it's that time of year again; I updated all my calendars to 2016 today. So if you're starting to think about Christmas/Solstice presents, please give my author page on Lulu.com a visit. For those of you who may not be aware, I used a lot of my photography to create calendars which I created and sell on Lulu.com. Most were made back when I still lived in Newport, RI, but last year I finally got around to making two Shippensburg-related calendars. Click on the link above and browse (each calendar has a slideshow of the images used), and of course buy if you like what you see. I've included images of some of the covers below.





Also for sale on that page is my photo book On a Cold Winter's Night: Images of Yule, a photographic meditation on the Winter Solstice holidays. If you like Winter, or if you know someone who does, this is the book you need. Here's the trailer video I made to advertise it:


So come one and come all, treat yourself and your family and friends to some of my best photography to watch the coming year pass. Enjoy!

© 2015 by A. Roy Hilbinger 

No comments:

Post a Comment