Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Discovering

I've been working on my black & white photography, tweaking contrast and value to get a "classic" b&w look, getting rid of the bluish tint to the grays and the grayish "mist" that seem to plague my b&w shots. This time I shot in color and processed for b&w in Photoshop's channel mixer function, and then further processing in the curves function. I'm pleased with the results. Here's what worked the best.

Branch Creek at King St.
A bench up on the Meadow Trail in the Dykeman Spring Nature Park
Ganesh and the Laughing Buddha from my personal altar
A view of God's Acre, the historic cemetery in downtown Shippensburg
© 2013 by A. Roy Hilbinger

4 comments:

  1. Meticulous work as always, Roy! Trust you are well & in good spirits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very amazed by the information of this blog and i am glad i had a look over the blog. thank you so much for sharing such great information.
    DUI Risk Reduction Course in Locust Grove
    DUI Risk Reduction Course in Locust Grove Ga
    DUI Risk Reduction Program in McDonough

    ReplyDelete