Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Back with a New Computer

Did you miss me? My computer died last week and I had to buy a new one (well, a refurbished but still a big upgrade from my previous one) on eBay. It arrived yesterday and now I'm back up and running. I did my walk in the park last Tuesday and this Monday and I have shots from both walks,as well as the full moon Monday night. Enjoy!

Approaching the entrance to the park on the Dykeman Walking Trail
White Campion along the trail
Horse Nettle by the red bridge in the Dykeman wetland
Daisy Fleabane up on the meadow
A panoramic view of the meadow and mountains to the north
Deptford Pinks on the way out of the park
The full moon on Monday night
© 2019 by A. Roy Hilbinger

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your new, refurb computer. It's amazing how "lost" we feel when we don't have one. Wonderful pics, by the way.

    ReplyDelete