Tuesday, April 09, 2019

More Signs of Spring

I went walking this morning to find more signs of Spring to shoot. I went up King St. to the Peace Garden in the Shippensburg Memorial Park; not much going on, just a few dabs of color, which I got. Then off to the path that runs parallel to the railroad tracks next to the park, where I got two more pictures, and especially the one of the Thyme-leaved Speedwell, whose flowers are only about 2mm across at most. Yeah, I did the belly crawl again today. Then back home via Westover Rd., where there's a Backyard Wildlife Habitat. Not much going on there yet, but I did get a shot of the Daffodil patch next to the sidewalk. Altogether it was a good hike!

A rock garden along West King St.
Buds on a Weeping Cherry in the Peace Garden
Flowering ground cover in the Peace Garden
The path paralleling the railroad tracks is greening up
Thyme-leaved Speedwell on the path
Daffodils along Westover Rd.
© 2019 by A. Roy Hilbinger 

1 comment: