Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Visitors

I haven't been keeping the camera eye on the bird feeders out my kitchen window for a while, but lately I've been having a regular visitor, and that got me to aim the camera out the window again. The regular is a Carolina Wren who seems to be in love with my suet feeder. While I was at it I got a shot of some other regulars - a Junco and a male House Finch at the tower feeder. Check 'em out!

Carolina Wren

Male House Finch (left) and Dark-eyed Junco (eating)
© 2019 by A. Roy Hilbinger 

4 comments:

  1. I love the junco, male house finch - love the male birds, and the Carolina wren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the detailed article

    ReplyDelete

  3. Perfect piece of work you have done, this site is really cool with fantastic info. Footwear photo editing services
    Background Removal Service

    ReplyDelete